Casa de Campo Marina
Join the Contango team in La Ramona, Dominican Republic at the Casa de Campo Marina & Resort for fishing excitement from January through April!
From the marina, you are only minutes away from waters that have been rated as some of the best billfishing in the world by the Billfish Report! And for the days you choose not to be on the water slaying fish, Casa de Campo offers a wide range of activities including multiple world-renowned golf courses, an open shooting range and unique donkey polo.
Casa de Campo Amenities
Touted as the most complete marina of the Caribbean, Casa de Campo is situated on the central southern point of the Dominican Republic in La Romana. Less than ten minutes from the La Ramona International Airport and equipped with over 370 slips with capacities up to 250 feet, getting to the marina is easy. Once there, one can enjoy the vast array of shopping, eating and outdoor activities available!
- Three top-rated Pete Dye designed golf courses available for play
- Offshore sports from personal watercraft to sailing
- Casa de Campo Yacht Club and banquet facilities
- Planned activities and sports including horse and donkey polo
- Open shooting range with professional instruction available
- Several hotels and resorts available for lodging
- Unique protected harbor situated at the mouth of the Rio Chavon river
- Several on-site restaurants, bars and cafes – most with stunning waterfront views
Contango upcoming charter schedule:
September – December, 2017 | Marina Cap Cana, DR
January – April, 2018 | Casa De Campo, DR